Friday, February 03, 2023

34/365
Underside of a Water Tower

This underside of a water tower isn't a very exciting image, but I saw it while I was driving around looking for some photo ops.  This beautiful day comes at the end of 3.5 really horrible/cold/icy days during which I was captive in my house because of the icy roads.

It was awesome being able to be outside again and it was warm enough that I didn't need a jacket.  

Today my thankful heart is thankful for:
getting ready to meet some friends for dinner

5 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Donna said...

It's hard to imagine the islands being covered in icy Anything! Wow...I need to review my Geography!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Donna, thanks for your comment. I live in Abilene, TX, which still confounds me that it's this cold. At least the cold and nasty doesn't last too long.

Donna said...

Lolol...it's the Header that threw me off! I'm so sorry! I'm in a suburb of Waco...and that freeze came through here with a vengence! I'm SO ready for Spring!
Stay warm friend!hugs
Donna