Saturday, March 04, 2023

63/365
Abstract Art

The same coffee shop that offers the lending library displays local art on the walls.  The current artwork is all abstracts.  I think I mentioned that I'm not a fan of abstract, but I AM a fan of supporting local artists, so I applaud this shop for their decor.

There are no artist's names visible and no prices so I'm not sure if the work is for sale.  If it is, one would probably need to talk to the staff about contacting the artist.

Regardless, the artwork just reinforces the fact that besides being soooo cozy, the coffee shop is community minded which makes it a place I really enjoy frequenting.  So much so that sometimes I think I need a PT job to support my coffee habit at this place.  

Today my heart is grateful for:
the late afternoon sunlight streaming through my west-facing windows

No comments: