Wednesday, March 15, 2023

73/365
My Quilt

I started this quilt about 22 years ago.  I think it was A Block A Month sold by JoAnn Fabric.  I remember putting all the blocks together and then they just sat in my sewing stash for years.  One day I got motivated and put the blocks together to create the quilt top and then that sat in my stash for years.  

I finality decided it wasn't doing anyone any good in a drawer, so I bit the bullet,  paid to have it quilted and voila.  Now I just need to put the ribbing around the edges and I can leave it on my bed.  
Procrastination is a dreadful thing.

I'm happy today for:
my sewing machine that has provided hours upon hours of creative joy

2 comments:

Donna said...

How beautiful!! How did I miss this post?!!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Thank you so much. I'm so happy to finally have it done, I just have to put the binding on it which won't take long.