Wednesday, March 15, 2023

72/365
Coffee and Creamer

A morning ritual and such fun.  I love the creamer!  My fave is Salted Caramel, but that's almost impossible to find anymore which doesn't make sense because it's one of the best flavors.
So anything with caramel is second best.

I fill my own pod with the coffee I like best so it's very cost effective.
Other morning routines:  I usually pack and get going to go to the Y.  Yesterday I stayed home and mowed the lawn...lots of "steps" with that job.
When I don't go to the Y first thing it's more than likely because I need to catch up on chores, ie paying bills, answering emails, sorting out the house, etc.  I'm a morning person, if I go out in the morning when I get back to the house I pretty much don't want to do anything and that's usually what gets done...nothing.

My heart is grateful for:
having choices of things to do instead of being bored because there's nothing to do

No comments: