Saturday, August 03, 2024

196/366
Favorite Books

When I moved into a smaller place a few years ago I seriously cleaned out my stash of books and only  kept the ones I really loved and knew I wanted to re-read.  I tried desperately not to accumulate any other books~~and just to be honest, that plan failed but I did re-read all the books I kept.

Most of the books I've accumulated have been for bookgroup.  They were great.  Will I read them again?  hmmm  Should I get rid of them?  Probably.
If I don't get rid of them soon it will be up to my daughter and other kids to clean my house out at some point. I don't really want to leave that burden to them.
It's a conundrum.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I'm constantly going through the books on my shelves...always determined to donate some. That works sometimes, other times...not so much.