Friday, March 07, 2008

Thursday, March 6, 2008


A Miracle! God's Handiwork.


Today I just stayed around the house to catch up on things, computer stuff and housework, and I ran a few errands later in the afternoon. But yesterday....




My friend Chelsea is about 4 months pregnant and she had an ultrasound scheduled for yesterday. She was really excited about it since she was going to find out the gender of the baby--if the baby cooperated, of course. Last week I asked her if she'd like company and she was very greatful to have me go with her. It's a boy... See the pictures of the miracle below






















Naturally I cried a little. Just watching that little heart beat and seeing him put his finger in his mouth. How awesome!



Well, we went and had lunch then she headed home so she could call and email everyone in the world that she knew. I headed over to the house of the family that is moving off island in April. Yesterday was their deadline for vacating the house, and there was still a lot of work to do--Laurie offered to pay me, but that wasn't necessary. I spent the entire afternoon there and by the time I left I was beat.
Let me tell you a little about their house. To begin with, it's beautiful. It has a really nice sized living room, kitchen with family area off to the side, 1/2 bath and master bedroom with full bathroom downstairs. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and another full bath. There is a small yard with a hot tub. The garage is probably considered a 1 1/2 car garage. It's in a suburban area where all the houses are pretty close to one another. They're asking--get prepared!!! a mere $649,000. Oh well, not in my budget this year.


I stopped at the library for a movie, came home, walked the dog, answered emails and then crashed and watched my movie.
Tomorrow (Friday) I have honu duty again. Aloha for now.

No comments: