Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some Fun....

Hawaii seems to have an exceptionally large number of, what we call in NY, Vanity license plates.  They are so fun and I've only been stumped by a few of them.  Of course, (according to Murphey's Law), most of the time I see them when I'm driving, and it's pretty darned difficult to get a good photo of a plate on another car when you're traveling down the road at 60 mph.  But, truth be told, I've tried. 

These photos, however, were taken when the car was parked and I was on foot, so there was no chance of anyone getting hurt.  That is unless, of course, I walked into a pole or tripped over the curb in my eagerness to get the shot.  None of that happened while photographing these plates.
So enjoy.





3 comments:

trishalyn said...

These are really cute...great additions to your collection, too! :-)

Bridget said...

so many lovely images of hawii. i was catching up with your blog today and am very impressed with the many beautiful shots you have taken.it seems as if you are having a good "season". ENJOY and keep the pix coming.

~she~ said...

I'm a bit new to the blog so I'm sure you've answered this question before. But do you live in Hawaii or are you on a long vacation? From your pics, I want to join you!!!