Sunday, January 02, 2011

1/1/11
Very cool date

Today was not only the first day of the new year, but it was one of the most beautiful weather days I've seen since arriving in Hawaii. Actually, it was just about perfect.  Not only was the weather great but I went to a friend's home for lunch (traditional Japanese food--don't ask what it is, I couldn't tell you, but rest assured, none of it was raw),


and then we played Boggle. Be still my heart!


Later in the afternoon I drove back to Honolulu to get some pics of the City Lights display at dusk.  If you remember, I got some during the day last week, but I knew it would be very funky to get some shots at twilight.  The display is coming down Monday morning, so I'm glad I went tonight.



Happy New Year to you all.  May God bless the coming days of your lives.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

First image looks like a magazine advertisement, and love the Boggle pic as well! Christmas Lights display images are cool, too!

Happy New Year, Linda!!!

Anonymous said...

looked like Japanese lanterns on the tree..right? Pretty..J