Friday, December 28, 2012

At The Hospital
143/366

Well, I managed to document a little bit of my visit to the hospital this week.  For some of the time I was totally convinced that this photo session wouldn't take place considering how badly I felt yesterday.  But today my body pulled itself together and I felt pretty good.  Then I heard my camera calling my name.  Needless to say, I didn't exactly "work" the subjects, but I got something.

Self-portrait

The snowy view from my room

The little gift that was delivered to me from the folks in the operating room.

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

Thank you for documenting and posting images of your hospital stay. I give you tons of credit...you don't let a little thing like surgery stop you from shooting! :-) I'm especially impressed with your self-portrait...and can't believe how great your hair looks!!! Glad this is over and you're home now! :-)