Sunday, December 09, 2012

Scavanger Hunt #20--"Anything You Want to Photograph"
139/366

So the assignment was, "anything you want to photograph".  Hmmmm, considering all the work I've been doing this past week, it should have been easy.  But it was all people....and mostly young children that I don't know.

Last weekend, though, a friend of mine asked me to take individual and groups shots of her and her physical therapy team for their office.  We had a great time, and the ladies were more than willing to work with me to get a fun shot or two.

This is one of the out-takes.  I love it!  It didn't make the cut for the office wall even though it was really the most fun image of them all.  The string going through the two faces in the back row isn't super-flattering.  

But it was all fun.


2 comments:

trishalyn said...

I love it, too! Looks like the ladies are having a ball! (Get it?)! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

A fun picture!