Monday, January 28, 2013

Almost Done
10/365

About 7 days ago my daughter asked me to make a Renaissance vest for my grandson.  It's almost done--it just needs a hem.  

I'm not doing it.

(the ribbon looks kind of funky in the pic, but that's just the flash reflecting off the ribbon--it's all solid red and looks really good)

My grandson was going to come over this afternoon and try it on.  I would have taken a photo.  But, alas, it snowed and the roads are really nasty, and it's not worth him driving here tonight just so I can take a photo.  So I'll have to wait and hope my daughter remembers to get a good pic and send it to me.


I'll be on my way to the airport tomorrow morning to catch my flight to Hawaii.
Aloha

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

Your grandson's vest came out great. You're so talented! :-)

It seems like we get a storm every year when it's time for you to leave. Have a safe trip...enjoy yourself...and I'll see you in a few months!!!