Friday, January 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday
9/365

Every little bit of progress/improvement is welcomed and enjoyed.  The date on this Thankful Note is a mere 2.5 weeks after my surgery.  It was such a kick when I was able to walk without the cane.  Gave me hope and encouragement.  This is not to say that I wasn't limping or getting tired, but just that I was getting a little stronger each day.  Remember, it's all about giving thanks for the little things, as well as the big things, each day.


Again, I didn't want to post without some images.  I didn't think that an image of a cane would be all that exciting so I found some images from my archives.

  The following two images were made when I spent some time in NYC with my daughter this past summer.  I believe the image of the votive candles was taken in St. Patrick's Cathedral.


The building is just one of the bldgs in Manhattan.  


1 comment:

trishalyn said...

I really like your Thankful Thursdays! :-)

Nice b/w images. I wonder how old that building is? It's very ornate...and rich looking. Love the simplicity of the votive candle image, too.

Thanks for posting! :-)