Thursday, September 25, 2008

Teaching a Thing or Two, or Not!


Early this evening, my friends from my photo group and I got together. The group is MVP (Mohawk Valley Photographers). We had a lesson in how to create a blog. Everyone got it in spite of me, but you'd a thought I had never done it before.


We decided that as a group, we would commit to putting up at least one photo and short post each day. That commitment really does encourage the creative juices to flow. Below are Leslie, Phil, and ever the teacher Steve, with Trish.


Knowing them as I do, I'm sure their blogs are going to be something I'll enjoy and look forward to.








To my surprise, Steve gave me a belated birthday present. A journal with a totally funky cover. I love it. It's even got that soft paper (kind of like newsprint) that I really enjoy writing on. Can't wait to get started. But what do I do--blog or journal, journal or blog? It's a conundrum--I love doing both--hopefully it will work out. Now there are two things I have to be sure to have on my person at all times--the camera and the journal!



1 comment:

Framing Images and Memories said...

That Steve character seems like a great guy!