Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pal O' Mine

Tomorrow, Oct. 1, is the first day of our group commitment to take and post at least one photo a day, but since I already wanted to try that, I needed a photo for today. I had to work at the office and then I had some unavoidable chores after that. So by the time I got home, made dinner, did the dishes, finished some work on the computer (also unavoidable), I realized I hadn't taken any photos to post.

So meet my pal--she sits on my printer next to my computer. Poor thing doesn't have a name yet, and probably never will. But she's adorable and she makes me smile while I'm at the computer. (ps. I don't have to feed or walk her and she never barks--my kind of pet).

1 comment:

J.L.Velez said...

Hi Linda,
Yes, Steve twisted my arm and I'd love to join up. I went to Africa in June for 3 weeks for mission work and evangelism. I worked with AIDS orphans, families, and vulnerable children. It was life changing and I thank God everyday for the trip. I want to go back! I was in Zambia for most of the trip but also went to Botswana and South Africa.