Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Lunch

Today my friends, Cindy and Jean took me out for lunch for my birthday. We went to Panera;s in Schenectady. It was an incredibly beautiful day, and we chose to eat outside. By the time we got there, it wasn't too crowded, so we pretty much had the "deck" to ourselves.



I got my favorite--the chicken sesame salad. We had a nice, long, leisurely lunch. It was hard to finally get up and leave, it was so beautiful.



I've often seen people taking their own photos with their point and shoot cameras, so I tried it today. This is the first and only shot I took, not too bad... These are my friends, Cindy on the left and Jean in the middle.

As we were getting ready to leave, Cindy took one last, parting shot of Jean and I.

The end of a good day with good friends.

No comments: