Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Music

I heard a great song on the radio tonight on my way home from Amsterdam. I was listening to the Delilah show on 95.5. She played the song in response to a request called in from a mom to her daughters. It's called "Never Alone" by Jim Brickman w/Sarah Evans--on the Escape CD.


I LOVE music. It's one of the greatest blessings the Lord has given us.


I also figured out how to access a Hawaiian radio station on my computer. Hooray!! It's Hawaiian105. I listened to that station most of the time I was in Hawaii when I was in the car. It was always a toss-up between the country music station, the Hawaiian music station and the Christian music station. I pretty much played "station-roulette" when driving--every time a commercial came on, I turned the station.

No comments: