Monday, May 03, 2010

Day 2 of 7

What to photograph? what to photograph? what to photograph? Oh No!!! am I struggling already and it's only day 2? I procrastinated all day. Finally, I had to leave for a meeting at Borders in the Crossgates Mall.

Surely there would be a license plate I could photograph with all the cars in that parking lot. I arrived about two minutes before the meeting began, so I didn't have too much time to wander around the parking lot, but even after going up and down about 4 rows, I didn't find one interesting plate. Sigh.

Shrugging my shoulders, I headed into the mall, when I noticed this storefront. Bingo!

Then I looked up and noticed the Borders sign. Bingo again.

This next image is not one I took, but Caleb sent to me via email. I love it, but the caption with the original photo is, "this is my 'I never want to leave here' photo".

2 comments:

Bridget said...

i feel your pain!
i like the borders at an angle shot.
love the pix of caleb.
he looks so happy and so handsome.
also nice background!

trishalyn said...

Amusing posting...thanks! :-)

Great shots at the mall...I liked them both...and loved the photo of Caleb! He looks so happy...warms a mother's heart! :-)