Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Day 7--No Exceptions

I went down to the DMV today to renew my driver's license. (btw, I don't like this photo any better than the one on my existing license and I'm stuck with it for the next 8 [EIGHT] years. Sheesh!)

Anyway, while I was standing on line, I saw this sign on the window. I couldn't resist taking a photo of it. I don't usually applaud anything that NYS does, but this gets my vote.

Gee..... I wonder if NYS will get sued by the Federal Gov't for doing the right thing like Arizona is????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo I did a happy dance reading this and I would wish that it hung in just about any public place in the State (and else where)...I would even like one hanging in my house...how about that!!!! Jean

trishalyn said...

Love the sign!!! :-)