Wednesday, April 20, 2011

9 Days

Two ladies from work treated me to lunch today as a "goodbye".  They took me to a place that serves local food.  I let them order for me because I don't know what most of the foods are called or what they are. 



I was really surprised that I liked it all.  All except for the poi.  I wouldn't even taste that because I had some a few years ago, and I knew then that I need never taste it again.
Hawaiian food still isn't high on my list of foods that make me drool, but it was fun and I enjoyed my time with my friends.



I saw this license plate a few days ago.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

I enjoyed your posting...and glad you included the menu board...that was really interesting. Loved the photo of you and your friends...you look GREAT!!! (Hawaii really agrees with you!) :-)

Also...another cute license plate for your collection. Did you see the license plate "SHE says" posted?

~she~ said...

I don't think I would like anything on your plate! I don't do seafood so Hawaii might not be the best place for me after all!

Thanks for the shout-out, Trisha!