Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Something You Adore

The suggested topic for the day.

Yikes, how I hate abstract.  You might not think that's an abstract idea, but to me it is.  My kids are gone, there isn't much left that I "adore". 

But.....almost as soon as I began thinking about what to photograph, this wallet came to my mind.  Now seriously, I don't adore, adore  it, but it kind of makes me giddy.  Pathetic, I know.  Wait! A little background might redeem me from being consigned to the "totally frivolous" camp.

A loooong time ago I bought myself a spiffy leather wallet that I really liked.  Over the years it began to self-destruct fall apart and for at least the past 3 years, I've been on the lookout for another that I would enjoy as much.  My daughter asked for a particular Christmas gift from the Fossil store and while I was there I spied this cute wallet.  I thought the style would suit my needs and I love the color.  Ergo, a new wallet that makes me giddy.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Your new wallet is very cute!

Good luck on your challenge...I'll be on the sidelines, cheering you along! :-)

~she~ said...

Little things that make adults giddy shows character. Be proud of it.

And the wallet is adorable!