Monday, January 09, 2012

Daily Routine
9/365

I've been trying to figure out how to label my posts since I began this 365 day Photo-a-Day challenge.  I think I finally hit on the way I'm going to do it.  Each post will be titled by the topic of the day, suggested by fat mum slim (Jan 6) .  And under the title will be the day's number/365.  Not exactly rocket-science, and I can't even say I came up with the idea on my own.  But it's a good idea, it will provide continuity and most importantly, it's easy enough for me to remember from one day to the next.

I do the dishes as my daily routine.  Well.....if the truth be told, maybe not every day.  But often enough to call it a daily routine.


Even the dishes look pretty good in HDR.

Oh, by the way, my plane leaves at 5:15 am on Thurs, so I actually have only two more days till I fly off to Hawaii.  Woot, woot!!

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

Pretty dishes...and I think we eat the same brand of yogurt! :-)

Only 356 posts to go...you can do it!!! :-)