Friday, January 06, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge, Day 6

"Makes You Smile"

Getting a head start on Christmas 2012 makes me smile.  Last year I got hooked on making quilted totes.  I lost track of how many I made.  This year, as Christmas drew closer and closer and no handmade projects reared their heads, I despaired of having something creative to give as gifts.

About three weeks before Christmas this year, a friend showed me a table runner that she had made.  Eureka!!!  I found my project, but it was too late to make them for this year.  No worries.  Now I have an entire year to make my gifts for next Christmas.  I'm psyched....and I'm smiling.


Want to join in on the Photo-A-Day-Challenge.  Click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the one you made and oooo LInda, put me on the list...I loved what I saw . And would delight in having one to display on my table...I am bold enough to say..I WANT ONE....Jean

trishalyn said...

You are a lady of many talents, Linda...these table runners are absolutely beautiful!!!

~she~ said...

Wow...I can't sew to save my life!!!