Thursday, October 27, 2011

Clean Windows

At the beginning of this week, on a balmy sunny afternoon, I got motivated to clean the living room windows.  It's always a relief for me when I finish that task.  I'm not good at cleaning windows and I find it a frustrating job so I procrastinate for long periods of time before I buckle down and do the deed.

It's really a good thing that I cleaned the windows when I did, because now they're nice and clean, so I can have a really clear view of the SNOW THAT'S FALLING (*&%##@!!*) right now.  Wouldn't want to miss one flake...  It's not even Halloween for goodness sake!


I wanted to get a shot of the snow on the pumpkins on the back porch through the screen, but the camera kept focusing on the screen and not the pumpkins.  I was going to trash the pictures, but when I put them on the computer I thought they looked kind of interesting.  I'm not planning on entering a competition or anything with them, but I think they're fun enough to post here.




By the way, I spent some time checking flights to Hawaii this afternoon.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

While your post was sort of depressing, your pumpkin pics perked me up! That is, until I got to your last sentence. Now I'm depressed again.

Just kidding...though I am quite envious!!! :-)

Bridget said...

love the pumpkins through the screen.
but linda....language :)