Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Then and Now

Tonight was the first night of the club year for my photo club. As usual a few of us met at Morette's before hand for dinner. When I got out of the car I saw the yellow building across the road, and couldn't resist getting some shots. Remember, this was the first thing I photographed when I discovered that my point-and-shoot had a macro setting on it? Okay, I realize that this is not earth-shattering news, but I was psyched.

Anyway, this first image was taken early last spring.

This next image was taken a little later in the spring.

And these last two images were taken tonight. I'm sure you can see the transition.


3 comments:

trishalyn said...

I love that yellow building...and your images that show the changes over time!

What I don't like is what this signifies for us...ha...ha!

Anonymous said...

ahh the beauty of nature!

Bridget said...

loved it then.
love it now.
that yellow!!!!!!!!!!