Thursday, July 23, 2009

Buttons on Thursday

Well, our Thursday assignment is buttons. When I heard what the assignment was I started thinking of how I would do this. I have a tin full of buttons, some I inherited from my mother, but most I collected during the years when the children were young and I used to sew a lot.

As I started looking for that tin, it occurred to me that my life is full of buttons that have nothing to do with clothing. So here are some of them.

"Boom Box"

Coffee Maker

Stove

The ever-growing collection of remote controls.

And last, but not least, clothing.

5 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

There were lots of "buttons" to consider. "Cute as a Button", "Don't Push My Buttons" etc.. Your post adds another option. It is amazing how many buttons there are in our houses. Nice interpretation here.

Zezee's View said...

I agree with Steve, great interpretation of buttons! I like it.
Also, love the flowers from Wednesday.

trishalyn said...

Good idea for the button assignment...I had never thought of those other buttons! :-) I also loved your flower images from Wednesday!

ninth sunn said...

I feel like joining in with your assignments. Sounds great fun everyone having. Great results!

Bridget said...

great images.
very clever interpretation!