Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It RAINED.......AGAIN!!!

After having a nice lunch with Trish at the Whistling Kettle in Ballston Spa, during which, I might add, the sun actually shone for a while, we headed back to the car to get our cameras in the hopes that we could wander around town and grab some images.

Nope, not gonna happen.

It started to rain, so we got in the car and headed back to Amsterdam.

After taking Trish to her car and running an errand, I began my drive home.

I don't think these photos need any further explanation--aaarrghhhhh!





Tomorrow is hike day. Wonder what the trail will be like??

5 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Enjoy hiking tomorrow and bring a change of shoes!

trishalyn said...

I'm intrigued by rain shots and really like your last 3. We've certainly had ample opportunities this summer to capture those kinds of images!
:-)

Never Settled said...

mom, it makes me kind of nervous that you're taking pictures while driving...

Bridget said...

you said it well !
your daughter's comment sounded like something my daughter would say:)

ninth sunn said...

apparently, here in england, we're having the wettest summer since 1888 (so they claimed) we had this throughout july & now became custom to it.