Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WHAT is Going ON?

When I pulled into my driveway this afternoon, this is what I saw. I immediately figured out what it was all about, but it was completely unexpected.

Caleb has been talking for a long time, about putting a drainage system in our driveway. When the snow melts in the spring, or we get a lot of rain, our driveway and yard turn to mush, and it's a treacherous endeavor to get from the house to the car.

Apparently, he finally talked his father into having it done. So Brian, his father and Caleb set to work. Now I'll just have to wait and see if it works.


Are these two just as cute as they can be??? (Brian is my son-in-law, for those who might not know)

5 comments:

trishalyn said...

I'm so excited for you about your new driveway! :-) Great documentation of the work, and I love the last photo of Caleb and Brian...two very handsome and talented men!

philmary said...

Trish is excited about a driveway,,,love it .. really great pictures .
Men who know themselves are awesome to behold..

Bridget said...

what clever,industrious men you have!
i am sure it will work very well.
love the pix of the "boys".

Never Settled said...

Tell Caleb he needs a haircut.

J.L.Velez said...

I disagree...the hair looks good kind of long :)