Saturday, July 18, 2009

Okay, So I Think She's Adorable...

As you read a while back, Lauren just completed her first year of taking dance lessons. Her mother wanted me to take Lauren's photos in her outfits. We did that this morning. Lauren is such a natural--even though she's so young, she's completely cooperative and she really gets the "posing" thing.

So our session this morning was great fun. Just a few samples.




If you want to see the rest of the session, go to my website www.intheimagephotography.com, click on "My Galleries" and then "dance recital". Try looking at them in slideshow mode.

4 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

She is adorable. Shot number two is very creative and fun. Nice job on these treasures.

Bridget said...

these are great.
she is quite the model.why can't they all be like that:)
i love the first one.
i am sure her mother is thrilled with the results!

trishalyn said...

I THINK SHE'S ADORABLE, TOO!!! :-)
These are absolutely precious!!!! Love them all, but especially that first one...it is breathtaking! I also love the creativity of #2...I would get that one enlarged for sure. Lauren is a natural in front of the camera! I know both mom and grandma are very proud! :-)

J.L.Velez said...

My favorite is the one of her spinning...precious and you are right...she totally gets the whole posing thing! How darling!