Thursday, July 09, 2009

5 Things That Make Me Happy

It's Thursday--the day we post for the given assignment. The title is what today's assignment is. It was pretty difficult to narrow my list down to just five things. I could probably make a list of 5 things each day for the next week and I still wouldn't exhaust the reservoir.

So today my thoughts gravitated to what has been happening in my life lately.

My list:

1) My camera/taking photos
2) Driving alone in my car with the windows down on a
balmy spring/summer day
3) Being alone in my house, after I've just cleaned, with the sun
shining in the windows
4) Being with family and/or friends-preferably sharing a meal
5) In light of all the rain we've had--a full well makes me VERY happy
(no trips to the laundromat this summer!)




6 comments:

Lenora Regan - ShootingWithSlinky.blogspot.com said...

Linda - these are very nice. I especially like the one with the water running. Thanks for sharing.

Bridget said...

i love your list!
the last image is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

amen to water!...you don't actually miss it unless it's GONE

J.L.Velez said...

Great list of things and I like the 2nd one best!

trishalyn said...

This was an excellent assignment, Linda. I love your list and your subject! I'm having a difficult time choosing a favorite, though. Good job in working the subject...you captured many different angles and aspects. Gotta go...I'm suddenly very thirsty! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Nice list like everyone is saying here. My sister also has a well so I will be the only one dragging my clothes to the laundromat!
Great pictures in the last posts..keep up the good work!