Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Game...

on a beautiful evening. I didn't know that this was Jacob's last game, so when I found out, I was really glad I was there. Nothing spectacular happened, but it's important for him to know I was there, as was his Aunt Leah.

Check out these guys. Only one in five is paying attention. They crack me up! (I love the pink helmet)

Wonder if these are Foster Grants?

Getting ready for the end of the game "handshake". Jacob is #11.

The End.

P.S. Leah flies off to Hawaii tomorrow afternoon. I'm sad...

6 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Nice photos for the memories. I can only imagine the range of emotions when your child leaves...again. So proud of her and yet missing her already, it must be a rollercoaster.

J.L.Velez said...

I like the first one although I wish just the little boy and girl in the pink helmet were in the photo. Sorry you are sad. But happy that you had all this time with her! Best of luck Leah!

philmary said...

JUst wait until they move up to the Minors to see attention and competition ..I always think what our Ancestors used to think when someone left home .. going West or to Africa on Misssions probably to never see them for rest of their lives..It is haunting to think now you can go half way around the world and be back next week

trishalyn said...

Adorable!!! Glad you made it to Jacob's last game! Good luck to Leah!!! No matter how many times our children leave the nest, it never gets any easier, does it?!

Bridget said...

these aare really terrific images of the last game.
good luck to leahas she starts another adventure.
she seems a bit like her mom when it comes to adventures:)

Anonymous said...

how does she get to travel so much?..is her job there?....wow..what a place to go to!...wonderful for her!