Saturday, June 06, 2009

Late Post for Friday, June 5

Yesterday I had the chance to have lunch with a friend I haven't seen in years. She's the daughter of my neighbor, and she and Jessica were good friends as they were growing up, although she's a few years older than Jessica. (she also babysat for Leah and Caleb occasionally)

We went to The Rail Yard in Gloversville. I've never been there, but I always hear good things about it. All the good things were true. It's really nice, and we opted to eat outside in the courtyard. It was wonderful.


This is Sarah. It was a good afternoon.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

lovely relaxed portrait that is so hard to get in adults!
nice images of the railyard.
i think it is on my summer list:)

trishalyn said...

Gorgeous portrait of your friend!!! I love the Rail Yard, but have never been there in the warmer weather to enjoy their courtyard. Bridget is right...your portrait is a lovely relaxed pose, which is difficult to achieve. I couldn't figure out where that reflection was coming from in the lower LH corner, though...it's a mystery! :-)