Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Family Portrait

When I opened Jaymee's blog yesterday and saw her post of a family portrait, it took me aback for a minute--"did I already post to my blog and forget?" (something which is totally possible--forgetting that is). But no, she posted her own family portrait--and a really nice one I might add.

This is my late post for Sunday. I had a job to photograph this family. We met on the Cobleskill College campus in this nice little flowered area. The timing was perfect because this side was shaded and right behind my back (a mirror image of the side you see) the setting was in full sun. And boy was it bright and hot. So we were able to use this shaded area for quite some time before the sun moved enough to ruin the beautiful light.

The babies, all boys obviously and each one as cute as the other, are within 5 months of each other. A very, very nice family.

4 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Wonderful portrait..great colors/clothing

trishalyn said...

Lovely family portrait! I am constantly amazed at your ability to attractively pose a large group of people in one shot! Love how they all dressed in the same color scheme!!! :-)

philmary said...

Blow up of the portrait is only way to due justice to this beautiful family

Bridget said...

wonderful job!
and there are so many of them!