Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trish's Cards

(Scroll down to see my post for today) Yesterday Trish posted two images of playing cards. One was in color and one was bw. Jayme suggested that the bw image would look good if just one of the cards was left in color.

Trish thought that was a good idea, but her photo editing program doesn't do that, so she sent one of them to me. I left two of the cards in color just to see how it would look.

What do you think? Reply on Trish's blog if you can since it's really her image.


5 comments:

Lenora Regan - ShootingWithSlinky.blogspot.com said...

This is unique...I like it!

trishalyn said...

Very cool, Linda...thank you for doing it! :-)

Bridget said...

it works!

J.L.Velez said...

Cool. I would have just selected the actual parts to be in color like the queen and the heart. That way the white background of the card stays consistent with the white of the black and white cards.

philmary said...

I met your friend Ms Riely at the Frothingham LIbrary her show is very,very good ..How was your hike yesterday?