Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today's Thursday Assignment

Two Things That Make You Happy, or One Thing That Makes You Happy and One Thing That Makes You Sad, or Two Things That Make You Sad

Getting together with friends, especially for dinner, makes me happy.

My favorite food, pizza, makes me happy.

Playing word games with friends or my children (tonight it was with my children), usually makes me happy. However, look at this crazy hand. Argh!! I definitely lost that round, and therefore the entire game. So that mad me sad.

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Wow that is a terrible hand! Great documentation of the assignment:)

Bridget said...

nice group photo.
it appears the trophey is mine:)
good to see you last night!

trishalyn said...

Ah, such is life...we're all dealt a bad hand now and then. Looks like you made lemonade out of lemons. Nicely done!

Zezee's View said...

What a Great time you all had and that pizza looks good! Even though your "crazy" hand made you sad, the time with your children more than made up for it, I am sure!