Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Take on Yesterday's Assignment

Yesterday we had an assignment to take four images from the same spot, turning 90 degrees for each of the four shots. I posted those 4 shots, but had actually taken many more shots, with the thought in the back of my mind to try and see how it would look as a panorama. I didn't use a tripod and wasn't particularly careful, but here are two partial panos from that experiment. I've included some of the individual images so you can see what I stitched together. If you click on the pano you can see it a little better--(I didn't really intend for them to be so small.)


2 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

interesting experiment...I've definitely got to try that out sometime.

ninth sunn said...

it works so well. please don't tell me it's your first tried out. i'll be so dead jealous if it is(only joking). you did such an incredible job here, linda. it's amazingly, don't you think? if you compare between your first photo & the third one, the first one is definitely given me a broader idea of the surrounding.
and your second pano is again given me a great feeling of the surrounding. i probably wouldn't appreciated it as much if i didn't get to see it in a wider field as shown here. great job!