Saturday, August 08, 2009

Not Very Exciting

A friend of mine lives in the town of Florida. Today they had a town-wide yard sale. I had a few things that I wanted to sell, so I spent the morning with her--no luck.

This afternoon I took photos of some of the things I want to get rid of because I'm posting them on craigslist.

Not too exciting, but it's something I've been wanting to do but have been procrastinating about doing for a very long time. So even though these images leave a little to be desired in the "creative/exciting" department, my accomplishment makes me really happy.


3 comments:

Bridget said...

they are probably sold by now because of these images:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Dont feel badly. I too sat out with my nieces for 5 hours to see about 4 customers. On our end of Fonda it wasn't much of a town-wide sale.

trishalyn said...

I like the bright green/red in the first image! It's a little hard to tell, but is that table/chair in the 2nd photo child-size? If it's for an adult...I'm definitely interesting in purchasing it!!! :-)