Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Thursday's Assignment

I know, I know, it's only Tuesday. But since I'm leaving for my trip early tomorrow morning I decided to shoot the assignment today. I've been thinking about what photos I'd take since Leslie told us what the topic is. All kinds of ideas started rolling around in my head, unlike most times when I'm clueless and thoughtless.

So today while I was out, I managed to get some shots. BUT, I'm not going to post them until Thursday, IF I can get access to the internet. I almost posted them tonight, but then I thought I'd tip my hand and I'm more interested in seeing what everyone gets without seeing mine first (not that I think mine are so amazing--it's just fun to see everyone's original ideas).

I will include a new image taken on Thurs along with the ones I took today. If I can't get online, I will post all my images with the appropriate date at one time.

So here's today's photo--

Everything's ready to go--I'm still pinching myself!

4 comments:

trishalyn said...

I can't wait to see your photos...I know they will be awesome! Have a WONDERFUL trip!

P.S. I'm also extremely envious!!!
:-)

J.L.Velez said...

Be safe, have a wonderful trip, can't wait to see what you will experience over there. Prayers for a safe journey and return!

Zezee's View said...

I also can't wait to see your photos and I hope that you have a GREAT time!

ninth sunn said...

best part of the holiday. the day before. the part that i don't like i the flight. my worst nightmare. you'll love italy!