Monday, September 14, 2009

Connected Again!

Hey to all of you who visit my blog. I'm finally connected to the internet again. It's slow, but not too slow.

I just read all of your blogs from the 9th to now. Don't have time to comment since we're getting ready to leave for another "location shoot", but I will comment on each one as I have the chance/time when my eyelids are not too droopy.

Here are a couple of shots from yesterday. We were in Florence.

Me and Cupid--kind of an 0xymoron.

A view of Florence

6 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Cute pic with cupid and Florence looks beautiful. I'm glad you made it safe and I hope you continue to post throughout your journey!

trishalyn said...

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK!!! Yes, really cute pic with Cupid...and love the shot of Florence! Enjoy the rest of your vacation...looking forward to seeing what you see! :-)

Anonymous said...

ditto on everyone's comments...i can't wait to see italy!

Bridget said...

you and cupid looking very happy!
the rooftop veiw of florence is beautiful
i can't wait to see what else you have for us.
enjoy every moment of your trip.
be safe.

ninth sunn said...

hey wow, you're in europe! what's more you're in one of my favourite country. you're going to have some serious great time. wish we were there with you. enjoy your trip!

philmary said...

Most interesting is how the Cathedral absolutely dominates the town..Were there no other tall buildings?