Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14, 2008

Today started out cool and breezy--just beautiful! I cleaned the lanai and raked some of the yard. Then some email business.
I decided to head toward the north shore and some beaches. There is a beach called Turtle Beach--yup, you've got it, there are often turtles there. Not today though. But the beach was beautiful and it was great being there.

In Oahu, the north shore and western side of the island are beseiged with winds and high waves in the winter. Often the beaches are closed because of the surf. But it's certainly a sight to see, and I haven't even seen the best of it yet.




Well, I didn't realize until after I published the post that two of the above images are the same, except for the exposure. I can't for the life of me, figure out how to delete one of them. Oh well, so you'll see the same image. Can't be that bad, it's a decent scene.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,
Gorgeous pictures! Thinking of you!
Steve