Saturday, January 05, 2008

Well, this has been a busy Sat. It began with my shooting an engagement session in the morning. Then I unexpectedly ran into some friends at Partner's so I decided to stay and have lunch with them, even though I really needed to clean the house.

Our family Christmas was today, so the whole clan was going to arrive around 2. I finally got home in time to run the vacuum and straighten up a little. We had a nice time when everyone finally got here. The group photo went well this year. For a change everyone was fairly agreeable and cooperative. I love these photos, what a great way to see the way the kids change from year to year. Unfortunately, I left my camera at my daughter's tonight, so I won't be able to post the group photo until tomorrow.

After our get-together, we headed over to my daughter's in celebration of my grandson's birthday. She had a houseful too.

So, to say the least, it was good to get home and put my feet up.

No comments: