Sunday, January 06, 2008

Today is Sunday, and here in the Northeast it was another grey day, but the temp. was nice and there was no wind, so altogether it wasn't too objectionable. I said goodbye to all my friends at church, since I'll be leaving for Hawaii this Wed. and won't see them again until April.




I rescued my camera from my daughter's house this morning. Here's a group shot from our get-together yesterday. I treasure these photos that we take every year, but it's definitely a photographer's great example of how NOT TO DRESS when having a group photo taken. But no one in the group cares except me, and as long as I get some cooperation, I'm happy.








I started packing a little today. I'm shipping some boxes to save the weight in my luggage. They should have been sent a week ago, but I couldn't quite get organized enough. So I got the boxes ready to mail out in the morning.

Just two more days to go....

No comments: