Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday, Jan 16, 2008



Another beautiful day. Breezy and in the high 70s.



I was supposed to meet several other photographers and do a hike at Kaena Point, the western-most spot on Oahu. From the parking area it is approximately 1.5 hours each way. Unfortunately, the organizer contacted us yesterday to say he wouldn't be able to make it. When I emailed the other participant, he didn't get back to me.






So I drove up there myself today with two thoughts in mind. Maybe the other person would show up after all, and even if he didn't, I figured I could get some photos, see a place I hadn't been yet, and just enjoy the outdoors.




At the parking area there was quite a lot of shoreline to photograph. It was beautiful!! Lots of waves, and as each wave broke, it showed the most georgeous aqua color...


I got there early, so I did some shooting, then I waited for a while. No show. I still considered doing the hike, but decided against it since I was alone. I'll do it sometime when I have company.


No comments: