Monday, March 09, 2009

Bookworm

After Bible Study and a great dinner with friends, my hostess, Betty, and I played a few rounds of BookWorm. It's a great word game. I used to have it on my computer, but when I got my laptop, I never purchased it--and probably never will. It's incredibly addictive and I could waste many hours each day playing it. But Betty has it on her TV, so it can be played by more than one player by passing the remote back and forth.

It's a lot like Boggle, which most of you probably know I'm crazy about. Fortunately, if there's no one else to play Boggle with, it's really no fun 'cause what in the world is the challenge? I tried to talk Betty into playing Boggle tonight, but she wouldn't go for it. She loses royally, and she wasn't in a losing mood tonight. However, she didn't mind playing Bookworm, 'cause I lose royally, so she was good to go for that.

Anyway, it's great fun, and even if/when I lose, I love to play.

I decided that this would be my post tonight before I got home to look at the other blogs. When I saw Trish's I had to chuckle. I guess we were on the same wave length today.

Posted at 10 pm on Sunday, March 8, 2009

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

Oh, we were on the same page yesterday! :-) I love to play board games, but rarely have the time or anyone to play with. How about a game of Boggle when you come home? (You'll have to teach me how to play, though!).