Monday, March 16, 2009

A Game Revisited

When I was in Junior High School, I had two girlfriends (twins) whose mother played Mah Jong regularly with her friends. My girlfriends taught me how to play, and although I don't remember the first thing about the game, I do remember that we enjoyed it and spent many hours playing it together. (I have no remembrance of whether I was any good at it or not)

I was recently talking with my friend, Betty, and mentioned that little story to her. She asked her mother to send one of her games to her. She received the game in the mail, so in a couple of days we're going to teach ourselves how to play it.

Hmmmm, this should be interesting!

Posted (that blue font with the underline is random--not my intention--help~!! doesn't ANYONE know how to control this site???--okay, got the letters to go black, but the blue underline is still there, and now there's no underline. I'm confused.
Anyway, posted at 10:15 on Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Sounds like a challenge! Enjoy your games:)

trishalyn said...

I really like the first image...but it sure does look difficult to play! :-)

philmary said...

Is it like Dominoes,where you have to match and build?

Bridget said...

cool images.i especially like the first one.
your life is always so interesting.
something new around every bend.