Thursday, March 05, 2009

Wednesday's post

Not very inspired today-y'all can relate to that, right? I spent the morning on the computer, paying bills, cleaning a little and making spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Ooops, just occurred to me I could have taken a photo of that. Oh well....

I took the sauce to my friend Jackie's, and we had dinner together and then watched a cute movie, "27 Dresses" (or something close to that).

Returning home in the dark is tricky, because Nathan is already asleep and he's in the room I enter when I unlock the door. So I have to employ stealth tactics, and work in the dark, unless I have my trusty wind-up flash light handy. Love this gadget! So these are my two best friends when I come home at night.


Posted at 9:30 pm on Wed, Mar 4, 2009 (very lame, I know, but I'm still in the running for the new trophy!)

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Hey I took pictures of mail, so you're not that lame:)

trishalyn said...

We all have those desperate days. Good save!

Bridget said...

wind up flashlight ,how cool is that.
i commend your bravery.driving in a strange place at night no less!!!

Never Settled said...

I watched 27 Dresses on the plane coming here and liked it a lot! The guy in it is from that show Second Noah (don't know if you remember it, it was on when I was in middle school or early high school).

Also, please note my birthday is exactly 2 months from today.