Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Late Post for Tuesday, 3/3

The first two images here were not taken yesterday. I wanted to post them in honor of Trish's post. This is the kind of thing you can see on a regular basis around Oahu. Whether or not you agree with the war, or war of any type, we need to be thankful and grateful for the military. I'm honored to be amongst so many of them here in Hawaii.


These next two images are from Tuesday. This is my new home-away-from-home, away-from-home for the next 30 days. I don't know what took me so long to realize I could join this gym. But I've done it now and I'm psyched!!


Posted on 3/4/09 for 3/3/09

6 comments:

Haole Girl In Hawaii said...

I was just talking about the fact that you do not have to agree with what the military is doing to support those in the military. Good reminder. Thanks.

Framing Images and Memories said...

Great job in joining the gym! I love exercise..It's so hard to get going and then it is great! Enjoy it. Nice sentiment with the posts of the troops. We should all support them for sure!

philmary said...

Wow pool what are the hours!!

trishalyn said...

I do envy your life, Linda...first, living in paradise, now a gym membership! :-)
Looks like fun...enjoy!

trishalyn said...

P.S. Forgot to thank you for the car photos! Yes, our military troops need to be supported whether or not you agree with the war. Thanks for sharing!

Bridget said...

yeah troops!!!
yeah linda for joining the gym!
it looks beautiful.