Monday, January 05, 2009

Monday
This morning my daughter, Jessica, and I went out for brunch.

When we finished eating, we went into the antique place next door. The place is loaded with photo ops, but I was somewhat subversive while taking the photos. I could have asked permission, but we were only there for a few minutes.

Now remember, the next time I post will be on Hawaii time. It's 5 hours earlier there, so anything that's posted by 5 am Wed. NY time will count toward the challenge. Aloha!

Oh--P.S., I just checked the list of my posts since Oct. 1 (the day we started this challenge) and today is my 101st post. I was going to give a huge "shout-out" when I hit 100, but alas, I didn't catch it on the right day. So folks, we only have 264 more to go!!!

5 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

I love the shadows in the second one and the bricks!

J.L.Velez said...

Safe journey and blessings on your trip:)

Bridget said...

really nice photos.they would be good even if they were not "sneak shots":)
bon voyage!
don't forget to keep your calf muscles moving,it's a long trip!
congrats on your 101 post!!!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Very nice images indeed! Those shops are great places to shoot!
All the best on the trip - both physical and spiritual! Hope it is a wonderful journey..and it will be warm! oh..warm....

trishalyn said...

I absolutely LOVE image #2!!! Hope you're having a safe journey. Aloha!