Friday, January 02, 2009

Lunch At the Tea House

This morning, before leaving the house to join my friend for lunch at the Whistling Kettle in Ballston Spa, my favorite cat was finally sitting still. I grabbed the camera and got some shots of him. During the warm weather he spends about 99.9 percent of the time outside, but now that it's cold, he seems to appreciate being in the house. He's a beauty.

Unlike the last time I was at the Whistling Kettle, this time I remembered to take some photos.


After we finished lunch we went into the antique store next door.


It was a nice day with a good friend.

5 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

I love the stacked dishes at the angle you used and the tea pots:) Very pleasing to the eyes!

Bridget said...

great shots!
very artisitc.i like the closeups and the angels you shot.
good job.
i like your new photo of yourself.

philmary said...

Family, food, and photography,great way to start the New Year

trishalyn said...

I really like these images...especially the colorful dishes/glasses/teapots! Pretty cat, too...does he actually have a bluish tint to him? I like your new profile photo, too!

Framing Images and Memories said...

good job Linda..I really like the colored glass photos and your cat is beautiful- very photogenic!