Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Barracks

Every day, while out walking the baby, I pass this building, an old, abandoned barracks. There are several in the area, but this is the one I pass close by. My curiosity finally got the better of me, and I approached the building so that I could take some photos. When I get my SLR back, I may try some shots for HDR.

When I was just about home, I was looking at my sunglasses wondering what kind of shot I could get with them. Then the lightbulb went on, not that the image is fantastic. But it is kind of cute. He's stylin'.

Posted at 6:15 pm on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

5 comments:

philmary said...

See Trish and Bridget"s Jane Austin quote

Joel MacKenzie said...

Have you done anything in HRD before? I've tried a couple times without a lot of success. I'd like to hear about the process that you use.

trishalyn said...

Building looks interesting...and the baby photo is simply adorable!!! Loved the blue skies/clouds reflected in his sunglasses.

philmary said...

In case I don't get my post out today I will substitute Leah's post for mine..I saw it I claim it

p

Bridget said...

i love the 2nd image and that baby is too cute!