Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Trying to Catch Up
(with photos from Jan. 6)

Okay, here are some photos that I took yesterday on my trip. I wasn't able to post to the blog last night due to a circumstance beyond my control, and that is waaayyy to complicated to explain. I'll write more about the photos later. I have to get going out of the house right now. So look for more info on this post for yesterday, and for today's post.


P.S. Sorry about all your snow, snicker, snicker. It was 74 when I landed here yesterday, a mere 61 degrees warmer than when I left Albany. Catch ya later.







5 comments:

trishalyn said...

Oh, I hate you!!! Just kidding, Linda...but I'm extremely jealous! :-) Enjoyed photos of your trip. Looking forward to the days, weeks, and months ahead of your awesome Hawaiian images! Oh, that reminded me...I must get out my 2009 calendar filled with your beautiful Hawaiian images from your last trip!

Framing Images and Memories said...

ok...unlike Trish, Im not kidding..Im jealous, envious, green, ...what other words are there?? im looking forward to your beautiful pictures now...enjoy

J.L.Velez said...

I'm so glad you made it there okay. I'd love to hate you, but I can't do it, I'm too excited for you! Have a nice restful beginning to your new adventure:)

Blanchardlawn said...

Hi Linda,
Welcome back to Hawaii. Another couple of people have expressed interested in helping plan the meetups since Len is stepping down, and the more help we can get, the better! I think Jon and I will try to organize a planning meeting in the next week or so to get something going in January. In the mean time, there's a free public talk at UH if you're interested. I put it up on the meetup calendar. Enjoy your stay, I look forward to meeting up with you soon.
Sunshine

Bridget said...

hoorah for you!
the first photo is terrific.
enjoy your stay!